Building on a 60 year tradition of advanced and technically sophisticated studio speakers comes the
NEW JBL S4600, a home stereo loudspeaker system packed with studio-grade features. Combining
JBL’s professional heritage with advanced technologies and first-class JBL audio engineering, the
S4600 delivers a musical performance like no other. With innovations such as a SonoGlass HF/UHF
horn, adopted from JBL’s celebrated Project Everest DD66000 loudspeaker, a 19mm pure titanium UHF
compression driver, 50mm titanium HF compression driver and the latest version of JBL’s renowned
LE14H LF driver, the K2 S6400 handles the entire spectrum with incredible clarity and ease. Also featuring
a low-loss, high resolution passive crossover network, and critically-braced MDF enclosure with 25mm
reinforced front baffle to reduce colouration, every track on the new S4600 transports you to the recording
engineer’s chair. Beautifully proportioned and flawlessly finished, the new S6400 will be a welcome
addition to any music lover’s listening room.
Low-frequency transducer: 350mm (14") Aqua-Plus pulp cone woofer LE14H-4
High-frequency transducer: 50mm (1-3/4") titanium diaphragm 175Nd-3
Ultrahigh-frequency transducer: 19mm (3/4") titanium diaphragm 138Nd
Maximum amplifier power: 300 watts RMS
Frequency response: 32Hz – 40kHz (–6dB)
Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity: 91dB (2.83V/1m)
Crossover frequencies: 800Hz, 8kHz
Connector type: Dual gold-plated five-way binding posts
Finish: Topcoated walnut veneer
Grille colour: Charcoal
Dimensions (H x W x D): 1033mm x 420mm x 324mm
• Extremely rigid, heavily braced enclosures of 25mm (1-inch) MDF
• Dense, mechanically inert high- and ultrahigh-frequency horns with extremely precise
Bi-Radial horn flares which eliminate horn resonances for clear, distortion-free sound.
Low frequency Drivers
• 350mm reinforced Aqua-Plus pulp cone woofer which minimises distortion.
• 100mm powerful drive unit with an unmatched SFG magnetic circuit with low-
distortion edge wound copper voice coil and Neodymium ring magnet.
• MDF cabinet that acts to reduce colouration.
• Floating wire grille frame with acoustically transparent charcoal cloth.
• Delivers natural low frequencies with ease, by preventing compression.
• Bi-wire capability for use with multiple amplifiers and speaker-wire sets
• Cherry veneer with polyurethane topcoat and grille, continuing the classic JBL studio-